We connect top-quality apprentices with successful NZ plumbing, gasfitting & drainlaying businesses.
Looking to become an apprentice? Looking to take on an apprentice? You’ve come to the right place!
1. You earn while you learn
We'll pay you while you learn—even while you are on block course
2. We pay your training fees.
We cover all your block course and training fees, worth over $11,000
3. We place you in a plumbing firm.
We match you with a local business for your on-job work experience and set you up with a Masterlink mentor
4. We give you the tools for the job.
We set you up with a starter tool and PPE kit worth $2,000
5. Financial assistance is available.
New Masterlink apprentices can apply for a special interest-free loan package from BNZ, our principal sponsor
1. We employ the best
Our recruitment process ensures quality apprentices for our host businesses
2. We make it hassle-free.
We sort all your apprentice's ACC, HR, payroll and block course arrangements
3. We support you and your apprentice
Our Regional Managers hold regular appraisals to keep your apprentice on track with their studies
4. We take health & safety seriously
Health and safety is at the core of our apprentice management practices
5. Your apprentice is work-ready.
We provide tools and PPE on start up, so your apprentice is fully equipped from day one
In the News
- From 1 January, the first 2 years of industry training will be fees-free for eligible learners enrolling in eligible programmes—which include plumbing, gasfitting and drainlaying apprenticeships. Talk to us today on 0800 502 102; firstname.lastname@example.org. We have more info about the eligibility criteria and fees-free process HERE
- Masterlink apprentices can attend Master Plumbers' training courses FREE. See what's coming up HERE
Click to download